Osteria’s: open for takeout, delivery, patio dining
- Come say hi to your favorite servers (we’ve missed you!) and enjoy a delicious rustic Italian meal on our beautiful patio with socially spaced seating. Takeout & delivery available.
Doc Chey’s & Dragon Bowl: open for takeout & delivery only. Guests are encouraged to enjoy their takeout meals on our patio.
- Our indoor dining rooms are still closed, but we are open for takeout & delivery. We have rearranged our patio tables for social distancing, and continue to disinfect frequently so you can enjoy your to-go meal worry-free. Beer, wine and sake is also available! To minimize employee-guest contact, please clean up after yourself and use the provided trash cans on the patio.
Guests are required to wear a mask when at the restaurant, unless seated for dining.
- When you order from us, you are ordering from a neighborhood restaurant that is taking every possible precaution to ensure that your meal is prepared, packaged and served safely. We continue to follow the CDC guidelines and beyond. Here are a few of the many safety precautions we are taking so you can enjoy your favorite meals worry-free:
√ Masks & gloves for all employees
√ Masks required for all guests
√ A+ Health Inspections
√ ServSafe certified
√ Frequent hand washing
√ Constant cleaning & disinfecting
√ No-contact pickup
We wanted to update you on how to enjoy our food during the COVID-19 crisis:
• DINING ROOMS CLOSED, BUT OPEN FOR PICKUP & DELIVERY – If your order has been paid for, it will be waiting for you on the counter or table right inside the front door. If you need to pay for your order, please see the cashier for your order. For the safety of everyone, please remember to maintain a distance of 6 feet from any other guests or staff.
• CONTACT-FREE PICKUP – Place your order on our mobile apps, websites or call.
• DELIVERY – Place your order on our mobile apps or websites (these are our preferred methods since we avoid third party delivery fees). You can also order on UberEats, Postmates, GrubHub, Zifty or DoorDash – varies by location.
• SAFE & SANITIZED – Your safety and the safety of our employees is of utmost importance to us so we will continue to be diligent with cleaning all contact surfaces in our restaurant and insuring our employees are healthy.
As we navigate these tumultuous times, as the owner of HomeGrown Restaurant Concepts, I have two primary objectives. First, we will do our best to keep our doors open during this crisis in order to serve our guests who crave our food and provide a paycheck for as many employees as possible. Second, it is my responsibility to insure that our restaurants are here a year from now so we can continue to serve both our guests and employees.
This will take some very tough operational decisions on my part and continued support from loyal guests like you. We have been overwhelmed by the support we have received from our loyal guests and we hope you continue to order take out or delivery from us regularly until this crisis is over.
Doc Chey’s Grant Park and Dragon Bowl have been especially hard hit by this crisis because of the furloughing of the government employees and other downtown Atlanta employees, and the exodus of Emory students and staff, who comprise a significant portion of our business.
We will be relying heavily on our intown resident patrons during this crisis. Please consider ordering take out or delivery from us regularly until this crisis is over.
We have never taken your patronage for granted and we are especially grateful for your business during these trying times. We will continue to do our best to exceed your dining expectations during this crisis and for years to come. See you soon.
ORDER ONLINE FOR DOC CHEY’S <<
>> ORDER ONLINE FOR DRAGON BOWL <<
>> ORDER ONLINE FOR OSTERIA <<
>Let’s help keep restaurants busy & healthcare workers well fed! Learn more.<<